Cutest things ever!!! They are a commercial showed in Japan. My friend, Denisse, introduced me to Mameshiba by making me watch all 20 commercials! (You can watch it here)
As for me, I love eating Ding Dong snacks (Pinoy brand) and Denisse mentioned that a Mameshiba might just pop out of the blue and give me a random trivia!
Then I thought, that was a really cute idea. So here is my little comic strip that I made about Mameshiba with my Mishu.
I got the trivia here (you know, just in case you didn't believe me). And the trivia I chose is completely nasty if you are eating something crunchy.
Many people think Mameshiba is a scumbag making you lose appetite or making you feel worse by randomly giving out trivia. But I mean seriously, look at that wittle face! It's too adorbs to creep you out.
Anyway, I got the photo from their website: http://dogatch.jp/mameshibaworld/ They actually have a lot of those cute wallpaper photos HOWEVER you have to "win" it to get it; which was kind of hard... but worth it. Go give it a try! And if you are HOOKED like me, LINE app actually has loads of stickers of Mameshiba, which is not for free of course.
P.S - I don't own Mameshiba or Ding Dong (or the scumbag hat).




No comments:
Post a Comment